My kids love to have a party in the summer. It’s so much fun to get out with them and their friends when they are all finally out of school. Why not host a party for your kids to celebrate the end of the school year. Here’s how to make your kids summer party the most fun!
1. First feature the H2OGO! water slide. It gets the kids off the couch and takes away the ouch of the other water slides. You slide down an 18 ft water slide into a pool of water and do not belly flop in. You just glide right in. Check out this great informative video.
2. Have fun drinks available that are refreshing and cute enough to put an umbrella in. For instance make some cherry limeaid or coconut blue water. Add an umbrella and enjoy your drink out by the H2OGO! slide and kids.
3. Have plenty of towels available so that they can dry off when they get tired. Then give them a healthy snack of fruits and veggies. Let them picnic outside under the trees in the shade.
4. Set up stations around the yard. Have the H2OOGO! as one station. It comes in a single, double or triple for more fun to be had racing your friends. Other stations you can set up are: sidewalk chalk with hopscotch, four square with a ball and four squares drawn, volleyball or even croquet. Then rotate them in 10 minute increments so everyone gets to do something fun for a good long time.
5. When the party is all finished. Go inside and play a quiet game of Go fish or memory at the table and let them learn while they play. This also brings the fun down a bit to get them calm for time to go home. What kid doesn’t love to play board games or cards?
The point of having a party is to have fun. When you use the H2OGO! in conjunction with your party your kids are sure to have a blast. So get ready for summer and get ready to party.
H2OGO! is giving away a slide to a lucky reader! To enter, simply comment below with you fun summer time party ideas! How would you use the H2OGO! slide as the center piece?
Reminder: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Clicking a link helps to keep my site running. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy (http://morefrommom.com/contact-me) for more information.