10 Wedding Favors That Your Guests Will Really Love
I have to admit, my favorite part of going to a wedding is getting to take home a wedding favor. I love wedding favors because they are a way to remember a very special day that you helped to celebrate with loved ones. They are a gift chosen by the bride and groom to thank you for sharing their wedding day with them. I have a collection of wedding favors that I have acquired over the years and I love them all, but the ones I really enjoy are those that I can use. Here are 10 wedding favors that your guests will really love!
1. Mini Cactus and Succulent plants are long lasting, easy to care for and can be placed on a windowsill or desk and enjoyed for a long time.
2. Homemade or rustic soaps packaged with a ribbon make a lovely wedding favor that can actually be used by your guests.
3. Scented candles can be put on display or burned and enjoyed by your guests over a period of time.
4. Gourmet candy or cookies are a sweet gift that all your guests will love. A simple box or bag with a bow is all you need to present them.
5. Lip balm, travel sized hand sanitizer, lotion, mints and tissues in a small reusable bag are a great wedding favor that you can be sure your guests will use.
6. Buy them a coffee! A $5 Starbucks gift card will be used and appreciated by everyone at your wedding.
7. A recipe in a jar makes a great gift that will most definitely be used. Layer dry ingredients in a mason jar, cover lid with fabric, tie with a ribbon and add a gift tag with the recipe printed on one side and your names and wedding date on the other.
8. Flip flops and sunglasses can make a great wedding favor for a beach wedding. Choose a gift based off of your wedding’s location or theme.
9. A customized shot glass or wineglass along with a “nip” sized bottle of liquor or wine. Put the bottle in the glass and tie with a ribbon and gift tag.
10. One of my favorite wedding favors ever was a bag of candy that I put together at the wedding’s candy buffet. Assorted bulk candies in large bowls with scoops to use to put the candy in the bags. Each guest takes a small favor bag and helps themselves. You can customize the colors to match your wedding colors or just go with a rainbow of candy colors.
With a little bit of thought and creativity, you can choose wedding favors that will be a hit will all of your guests. If you aren’t sure where to start, take a look at my 10 wedding favors that your guests will really love!
Reminder: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Clicking a link helps to keep my site running. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy (http://morefrommom.com/contact-me) for more information.