5 tips for a beautiful inexpensive wedding
Need to do your wedding on a budget? Just ask me. I should know, my wedding was on a budget and under $2000. I mean you are there for the significance of being married to your best friend. It doesn’t have to break the bank. Here’s some ideas and what we did when we got married years ago. It was a beautiful inexpensive wedding.
1. My aunt made my wedding cake as a gift to us. It tasted so good and was perfect for the day. I had my mom’s wedding topper retouched and put on our cake.
2. A good friend of the family took pictures and got them developed for us as our wedding present. It is one of my favorite gifts. She took great shots and I couldn’t have been happier with her work.
3. My flowers were from a local grocery store and were a mixed bouquet carried with a pretty basket that I had painted white and attached a bow to.
4. My music was a mix cd. Ahhhh the horror. No really it wasn’t a big deal and it was a simple wedding. The music was simple, sweet and touching. Perfect for a low key wedding.
5. Just the basics please. Our food was simple. Cake, punch, nuts, mints. That’s it.
Simple and elegant does not translate into cheap. A little effort and you can have a spectacular wedding on a small budget. What’s important about the day is that you are with your best friend. Getting that license and spending the rest of your life with your best friend is your reward. No need to go into debt to do it.
Is there something about your wedding day you’d do differently?
Check out my other popular wedding posts!
Reminder: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Clicking a link helps to keep my site running. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy (http://morefrommom.com/contact-me) for more information.