I’ve been racking my brain on what to get my friend’s toddler. She’s 14 months old and really doesn’t need anything for Christmas. But as a mom, I know there are things I can purchase that will be used in a way that is good for the child. Here’s my list of things to get!
1. The little ones need to be working on their fine motor and large motor skills. This Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench is great for them to work on their fine motor skills.
2. The toddlers are still teething and need something to soothe their poor teeth and gums. This Amber Pumpkin necklace is great for giving them something to work on that won’t hurt their teeth and it’s not going to give them lead poisoning like some of those cheap toys from countries that shall go unnamed.
3. Most kids love to play ball. This Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set is wonderful for that child that is showing interest in sports early on. It’s a must have for most kids. I know mine had one and loved it.
4. Almost all children love to clean like mommy or daddy does. This Little Helper Broom Set is perfect for that child that wants to help mom. You most definitely want to encourage this behavior!
5. Children love to be creative during the day. Make sure to make them happy by getting this Crayola 4ct Washable Fingerpaints Primary (Bold, primary colors in red, blue, yellow, and green). My kids were happiest playing in paint!
All these gifts are under $15 and perfect for toddlers. I hope this helps you. I tried to get fun, inexpensive gifts that were not loud or talking! Nobody has time for those talking toys! lol What is on your must have list for toddlers this Christmas?