But here’s how I made my slow cooker chicken fajitas.
- I picked my garden clean of peppers. Washed and cut up into long strips 4 bell peppers and a few banana peppers. Scraped the seeds into the trash.
- To that I added one roughly chopped onion and 2 lbs of chicken tenderloins that had been frozen. I just added the frozen chicken straight into the slow cooker.
- I opened a can of diced tomatoes and chilis and poured it in juice and all.
- Optional add a block of cream cheese 20 minutes before serving. I didn’t but may do this next time.
- Added 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp chili powder
- Cooked on low 3.5 hours. Set to warm the last 30 minutes.
- Served on whole wheat tortillas steamed in microwave.
- You could add sour cream or guacamole.
Such Yummy Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
They were really good. I loved that I was able to feed my family something healthy and not have to watch over it the entire day. Set it and forget it. That was the best part. My kids and hubby ate it up! What’s the latest greatest recipe you tried in the crockpot? Anything you’d like to me to attempt? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Reminder: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Clicking a link helps to keep my site running. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy (http://morefrommom.com/contact-me) for more information.